About the pattern
This digital instant download amigurumi PDF pattern includes 24 pages and more than 100 photos of the detailed description of crocheting, assembly and decoration of the Peacock Bird toy, two variants of the tail position, and a description of crocheting of the bow and flower.
Please note: this is a CROCHET PATTERN ONLY (file in PDF format), but not a finished toy.
English (US terms), Russian.
You need to know how to crochet a magic loop, chain, single crochet, half double crochet, double crochet, treble (triple) crochet, slip stitch, to make an increase and decrease.
Materials & Tools
– yarn: you can use any smooth yarn of any structure, any thickness and color.
I used a Sport weight yarn 4ply (cotton/acrylic yarn 160m/50g);
– 1,5 mm hook or the other size, matching for your yarn;
– tapestry needle and a thin needle;
– safety eyes Ø 6 mm or the other eyes (round beads, sewing plastic halfbeads, also you can glue or embroider eyes);
– thin black or light thread for embroidering of the eyelashes;
– stitch marker;
– polyester fiberfill.
Size of the ready toy
The height of the finished peacock (with the crest) is 13 cm (5.12”), if using the recommended yarn.
This pattern is instant download, it means you’ll get a link for download to your email address once after payment.
All patterns by Planet Piu design are copyrighted by Planet Piu (Tatiana Saienko).
This pattern is for your personal use only. You are not allowed to distribute or copy this pattern or any part of it. I do ask you to respect my author’s rights. You are allowed to sell or present toys crocheted by this pattern, but let your customers know who is the designer of these toys – Planet Piu (Tatiana Saienko).
Thank you for understanding!