About the pattern
This digital instant download amigurumi PDF pattern includes 42 pages and more than 200 photos of the detailed description of crocheting, assembly and decoration of two Romantic Spider toys (Lady Spider and Mister Spider) with clothes and accessories – top hat and wide-brim hat, scarf and dress, book, bag and bouquet.
Please note: this is a CROCHET PATTERN ONLY (file in PDF format), but not a finished toy.
English (US terms), Russian.
You need to know how to crochet a magic loop, chain, single crochet, half double crochet, double crochet, treble (triple) crochet, slip stitch, to make an increase and decrease.
Materials & Tools
– yarn: you can use any smooth yarn of any structure, any thickness and color.
I used a Sport weight yarn 4ply (cotton/acrylic yarn 160m/50g);
– 1,5 mm hook or the other size, matching for your yarn;
– tapestry needle and a thin needle;
– buttons for the book and dress. You need 6 pcs. (5 pcs. for the dress and 1 piece for the book). The buttons can be of any color suitable for the chosen colors of the dress and book cover. I used the plastic buttons Ø 9 mm of white (for the dress) and gray (for the book cover) colors. You may need a different button size depending on the chosen thickness of the yarn;
– thin black and colored threads for embroidering;
– stitch marker;
– polyester fiberfill.
Size of the ready toy
The height of the finished spider (while standing without hat) – 30 cm (11.8”), if using the recommended yarn.
If you also want to crochet a Spider in a different style, you may be interested in my SET of Two Spider patterns – it includes this Romantic Spider pattern and additionally a Halloween Spider pattern. You can find this SET of two crochet Spider patterns here:
This pattern is instant download, it means you’ll get a link for download to your email address once after payment.
All patterns by Planet Piu design are copyrighted by Planet Piu (Tatiana Saienko).
This pattern is for your personal use only. You are not allowed to distribute or copy this pattern or any part of it. I do ask you to respect my author’s rights. You are allowed to sell or present toys crocheted by this pattern, but let your customers know who is the designer of these toys – Planet Piu (Tatiana Saienko).
Thank you for understanding!