About the patterns
Halloween Spider pattern includes 42 pages and more than 250 photos of the detailed step-by-step description of crocheting, assembly and decoration of the Halloween Spider toy with a hooded cloak and six thematic boots – pumpkin boot, zombie, witch, Lucifer, bat and skeleton.
Romantic Spider pattern includes 42 pages and more than 200 photos of the detailed step-by-step description of crocheting, assembly and decoration of two Romantic Spider toys (Lady Spider and Mister Spider) with clothes and accessories – top hat and wide-brim hat, scarf and dress, book, bag and bouquet.
Spiders from both patterns are crocheted identically, so you can apply the description of crocheting boots, clothes and accessories to your spider from any of these two patterns.
Please note: these are a CROCHET PATTERNS ONLY (files in PDF format), but not a finished toys.
English (US terms), Russian.
You need to know how to crochet a magic loop, chain, single crochet, half double crochet, double crochet, treble (triple) crochet, slip stitch, to make an increase and decrease.
Materials & Tools for the both patterns
– yarn: you can use any smooth yarn of any structure, any thickness and color.
I used a Sport weight yarn 4ply (cotton/acrylic yarn 160m/50g);
– 1,5 mm hook or the other size, matching for your yarn;
– tapestry needle and a thin needle;
– thin colored threads for embroidering (optional);
– stitch marker;
– polyester fiberfill;
– for Halloween Spider: safety eyes Ø 6 mm (you need up to 9 pcs) or the other eyes (round beads, sewing plastic halfbeads, also you can glue or embroider eyes);
– for Romantic Spiders: buttons for the book and dress. You need 6 pcs. (5 pcs. for the dress and 1 piece for the book). The buttons can be of any color suitable for the chosen colors of the dress and book cover. I used the plastic buttons Ø 9 mm of white (for the dress) and gray (for the book cover) colors. You may need a different button size depending on the chosen thickness of the yarn.
Size of the ready toys
– Halloween Spider: the height of the finished spider (while standing without hood) – 30 cm (11.8”);
– Romantic Spider: the height of the finished spider (while standing without hat) – 30 cm (11.8”).
* if using the recommended yarn.
Both of these patterns are also available as a separate crochet patterns in my shop. You can find them here:
These patterns are instant download, it means you’ll get a link for download to your email address once after payment.
All patterns by Planet Piu design are copyrighted by Planet Piu (Tatiana Saienko).
These patterns are for your personal use only. You are not allowed to distribute or copy these patterns or any part of them. I do ask you to respect my author’s rights. You are allowed to sell or present toys crocheted by these patterns, but let your customers know who is the designer of these toys – Planet Piu (Tatiana Saienko).
Thank you for understanding!