About the pattern
This digital instant download amigurumi PDF pattern includes 15 pages and more than 70 photos of the detailed description of crocheting, assembly and decoration of the Whale and Seal toys in 2 variants (for the plush and smooth yarn). The main details of the plush and smooth toys are crocheted under the same pattern, only some of the details differ but all these nuances are described in details in the tutorial.
Please note: this is a CROCHET PATTERN ONLY (file in PDF format), but not a finished toy.
English (US terms), Russian.
You need to know how to crochet a magic loop, chain, single crochet, half double crochet, double crochet, treble (triple) crochet, slip stitch, to make an increase and decrease.
Materials & Tools
– yarn: you can use any plush or smooth yarn of any thickness and color. Some details of the plush whale and seal are crocheted with a smooth yarn. All the details of the smooth whale and seal are crocheted with a yarn of the same thickness. I used a Worsted weight plush yarn 10ply (120m/100g) for the plush toys, and a Sport weight yarn 4ply (cotton/acrylic yarn 160m/50g) for the smooth toys;
– 3,0 mm hook for the plush yarn, 1,5 mm hook for the smooth yarn, or the other size, matching for your yarn;
– tapestry needle and a thin needle;
– long needle for embroidering;
– thin black thread for embroidering;
– stitch marker;
– polyester fiberfill.
Sizes of the ready toys
– crochet plush whale: the height is 15 cm (5.9”), the length is 26 cm (10.3”)
– crochet plush seal: the height is 15 cm (5.9”), the length is 32 cm (12.6”)
– crochet whale (with smooth yarn): the height is 10 cm (3.9”), the length is 17 cm (6.7”)
– crochet seal (with smooth yarn): the height is 10 cm (3.9”), the length is 20 cm (7.9”)
* if using the recommended yarn
This pattern is instant download, it means you’ll get a link for download to your email address once after payment.
All patterns by Planet Piu design are copyrighted by Planet Piu (Tatiana Saienko).
This pattern is for your personal use only. You are not allowed to distribute or copy this pattern or any part of it. I do ask you to respect my author’s rights. You are allowed to sell or present toys crocheted by this pattern, but let your customers know who is the designer of these toys – Planet Piu (Tatiana Saienko).
Thank you for understanding!